- FedRAMP Compliance Deadline Tough to Meet for Many Government Cloud Customers
- Content Used to Be King. Now It’s the Joker. — Climate Confidential — Medium
- Were H&FJ Partners Jonathan Hoefler and Tobias Frere-Jones Ever Partners at All? -- New York Magazine
- DevOps is actually a thing – and people are willing to pay for it • The Channel - RT @dwellington: Most #DevOps toolchains actually "growling, home-grown ball of duct-taped cats",says @cote Culture is a barrier here.
- Sick of hearing about DevOps? It hasn’t even started. | Standalone Sysadmin
- The Singularity Is Further Than It Appears - Charlie's Diary
- Only You Can Overthrow the Tyranny of Awful Stock Photos | Magazine | WIRED - "The problem is that most of this photography is desperately hackneyed. Search for “work” at a stock-photo site and you’ll get grinning corporate replicants shaking hands over some totally rad deal they’ve apparently just signed. Search for “family” and see phalanxes of white middle-class Stepford moms, dads, and kids."
- Conference Schedule | Cloud Computing Expo - I'm speaking 1:55p next Tuesday at #cloudexpo in NYC on PaaS:Lessons from Manufacturing.
- Twitter / joeweinman: At @SAPPHIRENOW , @erikbryn ... - RT @joeweinman: At @SAPPHIRENOW , @erikbryn shows old Radio Shack ad. Virtually every product is now a free app
- Is OpenStack Dead? | The Virtualization Practice - A bit all over the place and, despite the title, it really focuses on OpenStack as a platform for public clouds.
Friday, June 06, 2014
Posted by Gordon Haff at 9:25 AM