- Blambot Comic Fonts and Lettering
- Skills gap? Hire flexible athletes, not single-position players | The Enterprisers Project - RT @jackieyeaney: Skills gap? Hire flexible athletes, not single-position players | The Enterprisers Project
- A Brief Rant on the Future of Interaction Design
- The Hounding Of A Heretic, Ctd « The Dish
- Before and After Pictures of NY Storefronts Document a Decade of Gentrification - RT @petapixel: Before and after pictures of NY storefronts document a decade of gentrification:
- Mozilla is human | commonspace - Good piece although I think he's wrong about this statement: "Brendan didn’t need to change his mind on Proposition 8 to get out of the crisis of the past week. He simply needed to project and communicate empathy."
- Why Amazon Is Tech’s Biggest Polluter - Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN) - 24/7 Wall St. - RT @vpostrel: This Greenpeace mau-mauing makes me want to run out and buy Amazon stock. They dare buy electricity based on price!
- Why your company shouldn't pass on PaaS to develop new apps | VentureBeat | Cloud | by Gordon Haff, Red Hat - RT @RedHatNews: Excellent article by Red Hat's Gordon Haff (@ghaff) Why your company shouldn't pass on #PaaS to develop new apps ...
- Instagram - Indianapolis motor speedway. Red Hat NA sales kickoff.
- Adventure Kitten Gear - RT @sogrady: they’re joking, but i guarantee you people would buy this: via/ @Rkdoil
- What the death of Calxeda means for the future of microservers | ZDNet - “@ConnerForrest: What the death of Calxeda means for the future of microservers ” Compare to SSD seems apt.
- 3 types of 'cloud experts' that make my blood boil | Cloud Computing - InfoWorld - RT @seattledawson: @DavidLinthicum is spot on re 3 #cloud experts that make my blood boil. LOL
- Untitled (http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304679404579459233064277204?mg=reno64-wsj&url=http%3A%2F%2Fonline.wsj.com%2Farticle%2FSB10001424052702304679404579459233064277204.html) - RT @lcongdon: It's not just instant replay: How baseball is becoming more like football
- If you back a Kickstarter project that sells for $2 billion, do you deserve to get rich? | The Verge - RT @rUv: If you back a Kickstarter project that sells for $2 billion, do you deserve to get rich? < NO.
- Twitter / HowardMortman: Roger Sterling using an iPhone? ... - RT @poniewozik: It's like midcentury cyberpunk MT @HowardMortman: Roger Sterling using an iPhone? Not just an internet meme anymore.
Monday, April 07, 2014
Posted by Gordon Haff at 12:38 PM