- Why There Will Never Be Another RedHat: The Economics Of Open Source | TechCrunch
- History Camp Tickets, Cambridge - Eventbrite
- Instagram - I think I'll just stay in front of the fire.
- Twitter / EricHolthaus: Quite possibly the craziest ... - RT @EricHolthaus: Quite possibly the craziest snow photo I've ever seen, today in Raleigh NC:
- Star Wars OL - YouTube - RT @bakertweets: It's over. They can shut down the Internet now. This wins.
- Why Writers Are the Worst Procrastinators - Megan McArdle - The Atlantic - "Like most writers, I am an inveterate procrastinator. In the course of writing this one article, I have checked my e-mail approximately 3,000 times, made and discarded multiple grocery lists, conducted a lengthy Twitter battle over whether the gold standard is actually the worst economic policy ever proposed, written Facebook messages to schoolmates I haven’t seen in at least a decade, invented a delicious new recipe for chocolate berry protein smoothies, and googled my own name several times to make sure that I have at least once written something that someone would actually want to read."
- San Franciscans Wait Two Hours in the Rain For Day-Old New York Bagels | Uptown Almanac - "While we've become dizzy with all the eye-rolling, we cannot help be impressed by the brilliance of this pop-up and its ability to lure people into the most degrading "yuppie bread line" possible."
Friday, February 14, 2014
Posted by Gordon Haff at 1:50 PM