- Presentation Zen: Tips on how to be more creative by John Cleese
- Podcast – London OpenStack Meetup | The Cloud Evangelist - Daniel Berrange's talk from the London OpenStack meetup via @EMEACloudGuy
- Shapeshift Your Horizon | Maps and the City
- Fritinancy: Bad Sports - I must say that I hadn't really looked at the Olympic logo. It is quite horrible.
- The 8 Worst Fonts In The World | Co.Design: business + innovation + design - Can't really agree with a lot of the least favorites list. Some of it (e.g. Souvenir) reads more like a used to be trendy and we got tired of it.
- Business travelers ditch the BlackBerry - The Business Journals - "It's time to admit the painfully obvious: At least from the business traveler's perspective, the BlackBerry is history. It is swiftly going the way of paper airplane tickets, fax machines, dual-time watches, world-band radios and dozens of other tools and tricks that once seemed an integral part life on the road."
- Amazon opens up about its cloud security practices, joins CSA registry | Security - InfoWorld
- Three Key Cloud Questions for ISVs | Ferris f(x) - Three Key Cloud Questions for ISVs via @mikeferris
- Are LXC containers enough? | Matt on Cloud - Are LXC containers enough? via @matthicksj
- State Street Private Cloud Geared to Make Money, CIO Says - The CIO Report - WSJ - Focus seems to be on centralized and standardized IT. (Doesn't give a lot more detail on what makes it "cloudy."
Friday, July 27, 2012
Posted by Gordon Haff at 12:43 PM