- Independent commercial Web publishing: still exhausting? — Scott Rosenberg's Wordyard - Off-the-shelf software for publishing, content management, and so forth is much more widely available and complete than it once was but a naive "just use the cloud" is still a vast oversimplification in many cases.
- Gourmet Live and Rewarding Experiences - Anil Dash
- Technology Review: Emtech 2010 Webcast - I should carve out some time to watch some of this.
- Review: Get Lamp Documentary - Z-Machine Matter - "Despite the fact that Get Lamp is a one man operation, the end result is a professional quality film with all of the trimmings: good navigation, compelling content, interviews with almost all of the luminaries in the field, bonus features, cool retro packaging and a unique numbered commemorative Get Lamp coin. And the whole thing is just 40 Zorkmid plus shipping."
- Why Apple Will Never Do a Real iWatch | Cult of Mac - I think some folks misread my initial post a bit.
- BoomTown Decodes Conway's Super Angel Email to Fellow Investors | Kara Swisher | BoomTown | AllThingsD - Hilarious.
- The Diapers-Beer data mining (mostly) myth
- Help! My vendor’s Oracle and I'm locked in! | NetworkWorld.com Community - “Your Oracle sales reps are coming to town,” warned David Vellante, CEO and co-founder of Wikibon.org, a Web site where industry analysts and others share their views on the IT industry. “You will be eaten alive, your costs will go up ... and you’ll be locked-in for a decade.”
- America Before Pearl Harbor - Early Kodachrome Images
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Posted by Gordon Haff at 10:16 AM