- YouTube - The Misunderstanding - Presented by AMD - Arguably in poor taste, but still pretty funny.
- Sharpie’s Liquid Pencil Becomes Permanent After Three Days - Techland - TIME.com - This looks interesting.
- VMware: VMware vCloud Blog: A Big Cloud Challenge: Cross Stack Portability - A Big Cloud Challenge: Cross Stack Portability
- Dear StorageMojo: low-cost archive storage? - "The question is whether or not someone can design a commercially viable system for home and SOHO use. It is obvious that drive vendors have the cost advantage, especially with the advent of easy and cheap USB drive docks, if they build a disk drive designed for that purpose."
- On the Web's Cutting Edge, Anonymity in Name Only - WSJ.com - Impressive.
- Barnes & Noble: The Titanic Goes On Sale - 24/7 Wall St. - "The company will explore “strategic options” which means that the value of Barnes & Noble’s priced peaked some time ago along with its prospects. The board of directors understands Barnes & Noble cannot properly be a public company. It needs to be private which would allow fools who believe in the retail book business to run the firm without damaging shareholders."
Monday, August 09, 2010
Posted by Gordon Haff at 4:06 PM