- CONELRAD | DAISY: THE COMPLETE HISTORY OF AN INFAMOUS AND ICONIC AD - PART ONE
- Starbucks Does Not Use Two-Phase Commit - Enterprise Integration Patterns - Messaging in the context of how Starbucks takes coffee orders.
- ongoing by Tim Bray · Five Pictures of OSCON - Tim's OSCON wrapup.
- Does the Web remember too much — or too little? — Scott Rosenberg's Wordyard - A thoughtful counterpoint to the end of forgetting.
- Last Kodachrome roll processed in Parsons - "McCurry told Dwayne's vice president Grant Steinle how he had chosen to shoot the last roll of "Kodachrome produced by Eastman Kodak by capturing images around New York. "Then we went to India, where I photographed a tribe that is actually on the verge of extinction. It's actually disappearing, the same way as Kodachrome," he told Steinle."
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Posted by Gordon Haff at 8:34 AM