- "Suddenly...": Seven different salutes to the Odessa Steps scene. - Indie Eye - Blogs - IFC.com
- 468 – Crime Topography of San Francisco « Strange Maps
- furtwangler beethoven - Public domain MP3s
- YouTube - usbtypewriter demo - This is incredibly cool!
- Economic View - Recipes for Ruin, in the Gulf or on Wall St. - NYTimes.com - Thaler was a professor of mine at Corness
- The Mother of All Invention - Magazine - The Atlantic - The 50th anniversary of the Xerox 914 photocopier.
- What Makes Private Cloud Private « Wikibon Blog - Video interview with Marketing VP for the CTOs office at EMC/RSA.
- Bits or pieces?: A life less cloudy - Simon Wardley has joined CSC LEF.
- Blogger Buzz: Blogger Template Designer Now Available To Everyone - I've tuned blogger templates by hand. This could well make things easier.
- Looking Back at SCO - ConsortiumInfo.org
- Department of Energy - Data Summary from Deepwater Horizon - "As part of the Obama Administration's ongoing commitment to transparency surrounding the response to the BP oil spill, the Department of Energy is providing online access to schematics, pressure tests, diagnostic results and other data about the malfunctioning blowout preventer."
Monday, June 14, 2010
Posted by Gordon Haff at 2:30 PM