- A small and unscientific exploration of OSS license use | carlodaffara.conecta.it - I'm not sure the delta in committers is statistically significant. Interesting data to augment the Black Duck figures thought.
- Amanpour to ABC’s This Week; A Good Change, or a Waste of Talent? - Tuned In - TIME.com - I lost interest in the Sunday morning talk shows sometime around when David Brinkley retired.
- Data Center Dialog: Connecting some dots from Cloud Connect: everyone was "all in" - Good rundown on the CloudConnect event.
- Wikipedia, Notability, and Open Source Software | A chronicle of Ubuntard stupidity. - "Of course, the Association of Deletionist Imbeciles have their little size breakdown, which implies it’s difficult to find what you want when more content exists. Clearly, these people have not heard of search algorithms."
- Will Cloud Computing Make Personal Computers Obsolete? | 1-800-Recycling - Seems to overstate case. Makes clients less stateful but could argue that makes for more clients rather than fewer or less often replaced ones.
Friday, March 19, 2010
Posted by Gordon Haff at 9:11 AM