- Faster chips are leaving programmers in their dust | CNET News.com - The problems of parallel programming (for a general audience). This is going to be a big issue.
- Book Excerpt: Why Get A Property Release? - The suggestion is that property trademarks are probably bogus in most cases.
- LawGeek: Copyright, fair use and the struggle against online image misappropriation - The best post I've seen on this topic.
- Google and the Wisdom of Clouds - Long article about Google and "Cloud Computing"
- The Depth of eBay’s Problems 1: Disappointed Buyers - Bits - Technology - New York Times Blog - I've generally been happy with ebay but stick to small ticket purchases and sell very selectively.
- Galen Rowell on Neutral Density filters
- 1951 Complete A.C. Gilbert U-238 Atomic Energy Lab (Complete) - They just don't sell cool toys like this any longer.
- Newseum | Today's Front Pages | Map View - Look at newspaper front pages by locations.
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Posted by Gordon Haff at 5:27 PM