- Flickr shows a little too much skin | CNET News.com
Some of the commenters really need to get back on their meds; the effects of this one incident are hardly catastrophic. However, it does raise some legitimate broader issues.
- Ten Leading Open Source Innovators
Interesting run-down on the 10 top Open Source Innovators (projects, not people). (And I'm not listing this just because I was interviewed for the article :-))
- Sorry Julian, But your Comment will Stand | NSLog();
In a way I'm thankful that my early life was less public tha it would be today. Apparently there are now even businesses whose mission is to try to expunge old web footprints.
- Don Dodge on The Next Big Thing: News Readers for New York Times, Forbes, and Seattle P-I
I get a bit cynical about some of the new media hype. However, a one reader/one newspaper approach sure feels anachronistic to me. Just because people have done things a certain way in the paper world doesn't mean that's how they want to do it in the online world.
- A VC: Outlook Invite Spam
I'll go further. I don't want anyone, except select co-workers, messing directly with my Outlook calendar. Use one of the web-based scheduling services if you must.
Friday, February 23, 2007
Posted by Gordon Haff at 2:56 PM