- Rothman - Brand Killer Extraordinaire | Security Incite: Analysis on Information Security
No company I've worked for still exists (at least in the format it was) either.
- xkcd - A webcomic of romance, sarcasm, math, and language - By Randall Munroe
For the Lisp (or Perl) fans out there.
- John Nack on Adobe: Master & Photoshop Commander
A free add-on to simplify Photoshop scripting.
- O'Reilly Radar > The Google WiFi Saga / Creative Commons Spectrum
Municipal wifi is turning out to be harder than its proponents thought.
- GigaOM » Browsegoods, a new shopping experience
"Most sites make a user scroll through 10 product listings and then hit the ‘next’ button. This is fine if the user knows exactly what he is looking for, but is terrible for browsing," I agree. Interesting Ajaxian take on the problem.
- GigaOM » The New, New Music Industry
Nice analysis of the music industry's present ("a hit-driven, high-risk/high-reward business model") and future by Raghav "Rags" Gupta.
- Techdirt: DMCA Takedown For Professor Showing How Copyright Owners Exaggerate Their Rights
Today's "What were they thinking????" case study.
Friday, February 16, 2007
Posted by Gordon Haff at 9:15 AM