- Teachers banning simple words like said is a bad idea.
- The CEO Paying Everyone $70,000 Salaries Has Something to Hide - RT @jbarro: Your periodic reminder that people who preen very publicly about their selflessness are likely conning you:
- TIME.com on Twitter: "How Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg and other successful people start their day https://t.co/I8THIvSjlX" - RT @williampietri: I didn't check, but I'm pretty sure it's not reading viral listicles desperately generated by dying magazines.
- What is a 'unikernel'? | Hacker News
- A Cabinet of Infocom Curiosities | Hacker News
- » infocom The Digital Antiquarian
- When MIT Pranked Harvard During a Harvard-Yale Game - RT @MIT_alumni: Looking back on the infamous (and fan favorite) @Harvard @Yale #hack
- 10 Incredible Food Documentaries On Netflix | Decider | Where To Stream Movies & Shows on Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Instant, HBO Go
- The Hype is Real - Whenever I would periodically buy a stylus for my iPad, I'd use it about once. People are raving about the new one.
Wednesday, December 02, 2015
Posted by Gordon Haff at 12:32 PM