- Why We (Mostly) Stopped Messing With Shakespeare’s Language - The New Yorker
- The Non-Unicorn’s Guide to Riding the Container Bandwagon - The New Stack
- (500) http://www.via-cc.at/73dio - RT @dvellante: AWS Snowball is the new CTAM (Chevy Truck Access Method) #reinvent
- Eight Days - The New Yorker
- The microservices cargo cult - Stavros' Stuff
- 6LoWPAN - Overview - TI.com
- The Rise and Fall of the Operating System [pdf] | Hacker News
- ThingMonk 2015 - Call for Speakers - RT @thingmonk: The @thingmonk 2015 call for papers is open. Our major themes are Data, Analytics and Time Series -
- William Henry on Twitter: "Had lunch at The Ferryman with this guy @ghaff #dayone #linuxcondublin http://t.co/SxDtOKaySl" - RT @ipbabble: Had lunch at The Ferryman with this guy @ghaff #dayone #linuxcondublin
- First, Let’s Get Rid of All the Bosses | The New Republic
- Is the dotcom bubble about to burst (again)? | Technology | The Guardian
- Bits or pieces?: If you really want bimodal then you'll need to give something up.
- Laurel Ruma on Twitter: "Another fantastic #monktoberfest! Thanks to the @Redmonk team and all the great sponsors and speakers! http://t.co/fzU75i9RIv" - RT @laurelatoreilly: Another fantastic #monktoberfest! Thanks to the @Redmonk team and all the great sponsors and speakers!
- On Monoliths and Microservices | dev.otto.de
- A Brief Comparison of Mesos and Kubernetes - The New Stack
- Life After MOOCs | October 2015 | Communications of the ACM
- Liberal Viewers Annoyed that ‘Daily Show’ No Longer Caters to Them | Acculturated - "On top of that, Noah’s debut coincides with the ascendance of an internet-driven outrage culture that effectively kills comedy with its army of hypersensitive grievance mongers. It makes one doubt whether a young Jon Stewart could thrive in an age where someone like Amy Schumer can be celebrated as a progressive hero, and weeks later be denounced as a heartless racist."
- Welcome To Your Cloud Native Journey (Part 1) | Pivotal P.O.V.
Thursday, October 08, 2015
Posted by Gordon Haff at 4:09 AM