- Visual history of programming languages
- Backpacking Food for the Soul
- Then & Now: NYC’s Pneumatic Tube Mail Network | Untapped Cities
- Inside the Secret World of Russia's Cold War Mapmakers | WIRED
- Did Bill Buckley Dream Up Uber Before There Even Was an Uber? | TIME - "Buckley’s solution was to allow anyone with a driver’s license and without a criminal record to operate a car as a taxi. He also argued that passengers should have the ability to reserve a taxi by telephone for pickup at a designated time and place."
Monday, July 20, 2015
Posted by Gordon Haff at 1:24 PM