- Code | Bloomberg
- What’s the third most common element? — Starts With A Bang! — Medium
- The Godfather of Clickbait - The New Yorker
- DevOpsSummit2015 Morgenthal Kavisv2 - Top DevOps Bottlenecks, Constraints, and Best Practices
- The hidden costs of embargoes | Red Hat Security - "It's now time for the security process to change and become more often." #redhat #Security
- It’s The Future | The Circle Blog - Containers humor!
- What I Learned Crafting Messaging for 15 Startups — Firm Narrative — Medium - RT @jeunice: Meta observations on messaging: Based on 25 years experience, these ring true.
- Renewed focus on US security and human rights | Opensource.com - RT @MarkBoTech: My latesst blog post on the encryption 'access' debate . #crypto
- Halt and Catch Fire Gets the '80s PC Revolution Perfectly Right. Here's How | WIRED
- Docker, Mesos, Marathon, and the End of Pets - Factual Blog
- Troy Hunt: Speaker style bingo: 10 presentation anti-patterns - Good tips.
- OPNFV Arno hits the streets | Red Hat Stack - With OPNFV Arno out here's a podcast I did w @nearyd on OPNFV last month
Thursday, June 11, 2015
Posted by Gordon Haff at 11:15 AM