- JBoss on Docker At a Glance | Red Hat Developer Blog
- The key to moving to DevOps is adopting the open source way | Opensource.com
- How OpenStack projects are changing from Juno to Kilo | Opensource.com
- Gotham 7.5K by Vincent Laforet (Storehouse)
- Foie gras ban is overturned - LA Times - Federal judge overturns CA foie gras ban.
- Hard Cider Is Having A Moment | FiveThirtyEight - RT @FiveThirtyEight: The market for hard cider has quintupled in three years. We'll drink to that!
- Maps Mania: Leaflet Libraries
- What’s in a container? You don’t know. And that’s a problem | VentureBeat | Dev | by Lars Herrmann, Red Hat - How do you know what's in a container?
- Wasted: How the Craft-Beer Movement Abandoned Jim Koch
- Why We Aren't Joining the Cloud Foundry Foundation - RT @joefern1: Why We Chose Not to Join the Cloud Foundry Foundation and Recommendations for 2015 via @openshift
- New paper assesses change in management approach for hybrid cloud IT - Cloud Tech News - Gordon Haff, a cloud strategist at Red Hat, said of the results: “Augmenting in-house IT with public clouds can help organisations develop the applications and services the business needs faster and deliver them more flexibly. However, a completely ad hoc approach to using public clouds is a recipe for high costs and compliance failures. “A cloud management strategy lets you take advantage of new and innovative cloud platforms while maintaining control of IT and protecting the business,” he added.
- Untitled (http://live.theverge.com/intel-ces-2015-keynote-liveblog/) - RT @zpower: let's relive today's intel keynote, an annual ceremony in which intel shows things that you will never see again
- DevOps: A Culture Shift, Not A Technology - InformationWeek
- Red Hat Foresees Sprawling Cloud, Container Specs in 2015 - RT @KrishAtRH: Red Hat Foresees Sprawling Cloud, Container Specs in 2015
Wednesday, January 14, 2015
Posted by Gordon Haff at 10:14 AM