- Why We're Just Now Getting the 1960s Batman TV Show on DVD | WIRED
- Five Good Reasons Not to Vote - Bloomberg View - "Every year, Election Day dawns in my part of the world with frosty air and the rustle of falling leaves underfoot. And just as regularly, columnists write columns urging everyone to go out and vote. It is the journalistic equivalent of a fiber supplement: filling up space without much texture or flavor. Let me offer you the journalistic equivalent of a 9 a.m. boilermaker, then: If you don’t feel like voting, don’t bother. It won’t matter."
- Andrew Sorensen OSCON 2014 Keynote: "The Concert Programmer" - YouTube - RT @xcoulon: I was still amazed with this #OSCON'14 Keynote when I watched it again today: "The Concert Programmer" by A.Soresen
- Why talent agents for engineers don’t exist | Aline Lerner's Blog - Interesting read but seems to focused on the supply/demand for particular types of jobs.
- NASA - The Tyranny of the Rocket Equation
- Here’s How to Do PR on a Budget - Some good advice here. And most of what I was thinking I disagreed with, I didn't really when I read through to the end.
- The Awful Reign of the Red Delicious - The Atlantic
- Know Your Limits: Considering the Role of Data Caps and Usage Based Billing in Internet Access Service - Public Knowledge
- Coverjunkie celebrates creative magazine covers - Coverjunkie.com
Tuesday, November 04, 2014
Posted by Gordon Haff at 4:25 PM