- SproutsIO’s Microfarming Units Can Turn Your Apartment Into a Garden | Xconomy - This looks like gardening I could actually handle
- In the Dark of the Museum by Cathleen Schine | The Gallery | The New York Review of Books - RT @nybooks: Cathleen Schine on “the private secret of every child in New York”: the dioramas at the Museum of Natural History
- Piktochart : Make Information Beautiful - Themes
- Late-Summer Baked Corn | Michael Ruhlman
- The 60-second interview: Sam Sifton, New York Times food editor | Capital New York - RT @JamesPanero: Good journalism never goes stale. Take a bite of the new free Cooking App from @nytdining @SamSifton …
- Matt Buckland on Twitter: "Something to bear in mind when you use a grandiose title on LinkedIn.... http://t.co/HDuRGDh1wC" - RT @ElSatanico: Something to bear in mind when you use a grandiose title on LinkedIn....
- Manual for iPhone
- For Cinephiles, Netflix Is Less and Less an Option | KQED Arts - This is bothersome--although I'd note that at least some of the movies mentioned are available streaming.
- Idevnews | The Four Principles of Successful APIs - RT @AndiMann: Do you know The Four Principles of Successful APIs? @apiacademy via Integration Developer News @CASecurity
- Under The Hood of Cloud Computing: Kubernetes Under The Hood: Etcd - Kubernetes Under The Hood: Etcd by @markllama
- Friends Oral History: Inside the Ratings Juggernaut’s Secret Past | Vanity Fair
- Untitled (http://www.theverge.com/2014/9/22/6827863/apple-iphone-6-plus) - I imagine I'll upgrade to the 6+ but definitely want to hold it in my hand first.
- The Final Segment of the High Line Is Stunningly Refreshing | Vanity Fair
Thursday, October 02, 2014
Posted by Gordon Haff at 9:06 AM