- Ohio State U. Lets MOOC Students Grade Peer-Graders - Wired Campus - The Chronicle of Higher Education - "One way to improve peer grading in MOOCs could be to let students grade their peers who graded them. That’s what a team of writing instructors at Ohio State University decided last spring when they were designing a massive open online course on rhetorical composition, known as WExMOOC."
- Mental Floss Exclusive: Our Interview with Bill Watterson! | Mental Floss
- The Economics of a Hit TV Show
- VMware NSX, Convergence, and Reforming Operational Visibility for the SDDC | The Network Virtualization Blog - VMware Blogs
- Pizza analytics by Foodler show pepperoni is Boston’s favorite topping - Innovation - Boston.com - So I have utterly boringly normal taste in pizza toppings relative to the rest of Boston.
- Gearing up for AWS re:Invent Boot Camp | Red Hat Storage - Create a multi-TB scale-out network attached storage solution in AWS. If you'll be at Re:Invent, check out
- Red Hat Innovation Awards | Red Hat - RT @RedHatCloud: Nominations are now open for the 2014 Red Hat Innovation Awards. Get the details and apply here:
- Moving to San Francisco - The Bold Italic - San Francisco
- Arduino Course for Absolute Beginners | Open Source Hardware Junkies
- Analysis of Silk Road’s Historical Impact on Bitcoin - The Genesis Block - Interesting analysis (though not sure what to conclude) of Silk Road and Bitcoin correlation cc @asymmetricinfo
- EMC Engineer Calls Out VMware Sales Rep On Twitter Over Partner Neutrality
- Secrets to Perfect Popovers | The Feed
Friday, October 18, 2013
Posted by Gordon Haff at 11:14 AM