- Ironic Sans: Idea: The Histogram as the Image
- Futurity | WERS 88.9 FM - Futurity with the Lisps with the ART in Harvard isn't perfect but it was fun.
- Do employees really want BYOD? | TabTimes - ""However, there is a disconnect between the assumptions and expectations held by CIOs and IT decision makers — and commonly by supply-side organizations — and the majority of employees when it comes to consumer technologies, device usage, and responsibility,” Cheah added. “IDC's Next Generation Workspace Ecosystem research has found that only two out of ten employees want to use their own device for work and for personal use, which means corporate devices are still desired by the majority." "
- ongoing by Tim Bray · Data Pricing Sanity Maybe?
- VMware uneasy about managing physical resources - Limitations of VMware in handling physical environments by @aebarrett
- Kazakhstan Demands ‘Borat’ Probe - The Daily Beast - Priceless. Oops. We downloaded the spoof version of your national anthem from the Internet by mistake
- What Happens When A 35-Year-Old Man Retakes The SAT? - I'm sure I would totally bomb it.
- Guess What's the Fastest-Adopted Gadget of the Last 50 Years - Alexis Madrigal - Technology - The Atlantic
- Do Amazon AWS and Eucalyptus Now Have “Enterprise Cloud Appeal”? | Andi Mann – Übergeek - "In my experience with many enterprises actively moving to the cloud, most every large organization sees Amazon Web Services (AWS) as an aspiration, but not a preference. They tell me that they want to be like AWS, but typically only use AWS for edge cases and new developments – and typically non-mission critical applications, rather than mainstream production. At least for now. (I cannot comment on attitudes to Eucalyptus – I do not know any enterprise that is considering it.)"
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Posted by Gordon Haff at 11:12 AM