- New Cloud Reference Architecture From NIST | Andi Mann – Übergeek
- The Existential Dread of '3eanuts': Peanuts Minus the 4th Panel - ComicsAlliance | Comic book culture, news, humor, commentary, and reviews
- COLOR.XXX PITCH DECK!! - This faux pitch deck for color is pretty funny.
- ‘RomneyCare’ Facts and Falsehoods | FactCheck.org - Looks like a pretty good look at where Mass Healthcare stands.
- The curious incident of Oracle and HP-UX on Itanium • The Register - "To me, this is the reality of what Ellison meant when he said that Oracle wants to be the IBM of the 1960s. Oracle wants to have the incredible margins that IBM enjoyed back then. It wants to have that lock-in that IBM had in the days when there were few alternatives and even fewer standards that would allow customers to easily move from vendor to vendor."
- Microsoft points to Target for private cloud but gets it embarassingly wrong - The Troposphere - "But that would be HARD, you see. Any of those options, which would qualify as legit exercises in cloud computing, would require a hell of a lot more work than simply trimming infrastructure. They redecorate the bathrooms every once in a while too, and they aren’t touting “next-gen on-demand potty usability”, are they?"
- HP Supports Customers Despite Oracle’s Anti-customer Actions - Battle by press release.
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Posted by Gordon Haff at 3:11 PM