- Steve Jobs Remixed: 5 Creative Takes on the Iconic Apple Keynote [VIDEOS]
- When Booze Was Banned but Pot Was Not - Reason Magazine - "The real puzzle, as the journalist Daniel Okrent argues in his masterful new history of the period, is how a nation that never had a teetotaling majority, let alone one committed to forcibly imposing its lifestyle on others, embarked upon such a doomed experiment to begin with. How did a country consisting mostly of drinkers agree to forbid drinking?"
- Things Real People Don't Say About Advertising
- Dumb as a Blog: 22 Dumbest Things People Do on Facebook Photo Gallery - Automatically post your Twitter updates to Facebook - on truTV.com
- Greatest New York Ever - What Is the Greatest New York Musical? -- New York Magazine
- Google yanking H.264 video out of Chrome | Deep Tech - CNET News - Good dive into all the issues on both sides.
- U.S. Particle Collider Shutting Down - CBS News
- How to make your shopping cart suck less - The Oatmeal - This is hilarious (and so true).
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Posted by Gordon Haff at 12:44 PM