- HipMojo.com » Newspapers: Only Thing Worse Than Fate is Hindsight - "Anyway, for what it’s worth, I think it’s absurd to blame newspapers for not “doing more sooner”. The more they would have done, the sooner they would have shrunk their businesses and gone out of business. Seriously, would the train companies really fared better had they dived into the airline business? Probably not. Would record labels really be bigger companies generating more revenues if they dove into digital music? Nope."
- The Long Now Blog » Blog Archive » All you need to jump start civilization… - Start civilization with this T-shirt.
- 376 - Pipe Dreams, or the Rochester Ghost Subway « Strange Maps - Fun historical trivia about Rochester, NY.
- $80m in US funds for bike projects unspent in Mass. - The Boston Globe - "Despite a recent declaration by Governor Deval Patrick that encouraging bicycling is a priority for his administration, Massachusetts ranks last in the nation among all states in requesting federal funds for bike lanes, rail-trails, and similar improvements and has failed to use more than $80 million set aside for the state." How embarrassing.
- A reusable way to tie up your turkey | Appliances & Kitchen Gadgets - CNET Blogs - Looks like another interesting use of silicone.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Posted by Gordon Haff at 1:49 PM