- Technology Cannot Solve All Problems - "We had it simpler: no one was recording our youthful indiscretions." Amen.
- Chuck's Blog: The Coming Architectural Wars - An EMC view of what Cisco is up to.
- Fixing the PC power adapter cluster-muck | Coop's Corner - CNET News - But, as Coop says, now let's standardize notebook power too.
- BBC NEWS | Technology | Universal charger for phones plan - Yeah!
- Local Advertising Isn't Jumping Online - BusinessWeek - The Web hasn't really embraced locality in any big way. This affects a lot of things going forward.
- HipMojo.com » Content vs. Distribution: The Techies Still Don’t Get It - More or less the other side of the question.
- Hulu's Superbowl Ad and the Boxee Fight - O'Reilly Radar - Amusing and good piece about the Hulu/Boxee kerfuffle.
- What Would Micropayments Do for Journalism? A Freakonomics Quorum - Freakonomics Blog - NYTimes.com - Freakonomics on micropayments.
- Poynter Online - NewsPay - I'm skeptical about this. (I worked for Cynthia in a long ago life.)
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Posted by Gordon Haff at 9:57 AM